1. Who are we?
We’re Modfellas, an independent online stockist of designer mod clothing brands who specialises in vintage, indie and retro styles of fashion. Our aim is to deliver high quality products internationally providing excellent service and value for money. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and the following policy sets out how we may use your personal information.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds personal data:
– On visiting and using our website we collect the following information: your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed. This information may be used in the administration of our website to improve usability and for marketing purposes.
– On registering an account with us or completing an order we collect the following information: your name, phone number, email address, billing address and shipping details.
– On using our contact form we collect your name and email address.
– On subscribing to our newsletters we collect your email address.
– On using our checkout it’s an optional decision to provide details regarding special instructions to provide a successful delivery.
A cookie consists of information sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser as the user is browsing the website. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
4. How is your information used?
Personal data that is submitted to this website may be used to:
– Administer the website and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
– Process orders that you have submitted to complete the transaction and dispatch all goods.
– Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
– Send you email notifications such as when your order has been processed and dispatched.
– Send you our newsletter if you have requested to subscribe for marketing communications relating to our business (you can unsubscribe at anytime).
– Deal with enquiries or complaints relating to our website or a particular transaction.
– Notify you of changes to our services.
All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information.
5. Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties or share your information for marketing purposes.
6. Is our website secure?
Our website has a secure connection using an SSL Certificate. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and is the standard security technology for creating a more secure and privacy-respecting web.
Having SSL installed means that the application protocol (also known as HTTP) becomes HTTPS, where the ‘S’ stands for secure. Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is a communications protocol, which provides a secure connection between our website and a visitors web browser. A browser will provide visual cues, such as a lock icon or green bar to verify the certificate.
7. How long we retain your data?
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
8. What rights you have over your data?
– You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
– You may request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
– You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe from this list’ link at the bottom of our email.
9. Policy Amendments
10. Updating information
If you require any personal information held by us to be corrected or updated please let us know via our contact details below.
11. How to contact us?
If you have any further questions, feedback or would like us to stop using your information please feel free to get in touch – our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.